12 Terrifying Book Covers That Might Give You Nightmares!



Book covers can persuade us to buy a book or leave it on the shelf. They can send out minds reeling about the content the book contains. While some book covers are beautiful and whimsical, others can be downright terrifying! 

Below are 12 Book Covers That Will Give You Nightmares!



I don't even know what's going on here.....

Talk about having a dirty mouth!
That poor child! What the hell did he do to have a melting face!
I'll never look at cats the same way again!
Kill it! Kill it with fire!
Well that puppy doesn't look cute cuddle.

Yeah, I'll pass on desert.

That's one big ass spider!

Be gone book demon!

No ones inviting that guy over for Christmas dinner.

That's one creepy kid!

Are these book covers terrifying or what? It's surprising to see such a scary Goosebump book cover considering they're horror books for children. I love a good scary read, but I don't think I'd sleep a bit if one of these book covers were resting on my nightstand.

Sleep tight!

 Want more awesome book coverage? Subscribe below! We never spam and you'll only get emails when there's a post.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Comments