Enjoy My Thrill Club Now With A 10% Discount Off Your First Order!



As a horror fan, I've been searching for a great subscription book box. The ones I came across were way out of my budget, but then I discovered thrill club!


What is My Thrill Club? Every month, I get a wonderful box shipping to my door with 2 awesome horror books and a horror movie! It's a book lover's dream to discover new material every month! You can also sign up for 2 movies and 1 book a month if movies are more to your liking.



You can subscribe for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or a year.

Horror not your thing? You can subscribe to a crime & mystery box, thriller & mystery box or even a mix box! There are no contracts and you can cancel or put your account on hold at any time. You really have nothing to lose by trying to this awesome box. 

Each month, the box comes with the subscription of your choosing and a letter describing who packed your box and an overview of the books in your box.

For just $15 a month it fits into almost any budget. Trust me, I know! Just sign up at http://www.mythrillclub.com/ and before you check out key in the code JANIERA in the coupon/discount section on the left side of the page. You will get 10% off your first order.

Trust me you're going to be addicted to getting this box every single month. The surprise of discovering new authors and books every month is the best part. They also pack really awesome material in to each box. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Don't forget to use the code JANIERA for 10% off your first order! 

Comments